Subscribe to Blog via Email
- #TuesdayBookBlog #bookreview for Y is for Yesterday by Sue Grafton #AlphabetSeries #SueGrafton
- #TuesdayBookBlog #bookreview for UK2 by Terry Tyler @TerryTyler4 #dystopian #sciencefiction
- #TuesdayBookBlog #bookreview for Lindisfarne by Terry Tyler @TerryTyler4 #dystopian
- #TuesdayBookBlog #bookreview for The Haunting of Alice May by Tony Lee Moral @TonyLeeMoral #RBRT
- #TuesdayBookBlog #bookreview for The Art of Healing by Jeanne Felfe @JFelfe #contemporary #womensfiction
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Please note that there are affiliate links attached to this website and blog, which means if you click on a link, it may take you to a shopping platform and if you purchase something, although it won’t cost you anything extra, I may earn a small commission. This goes towards running this website and the production of my books. Thank you.
Monthly Archives: November 2013
I would really like to be announcing with that title that I had achieved some sort of success towards my goal of getting published but alas so far that has not been the case. However – Yeah! Have just succeeded … Continue reading →
So, thought I’d better do a bit of an update on the November NaNoWriMo challenge of writing 50,000 words. Currently I’m at 32,000 and feeling very unlikely to meet the deadline with only one week left.
It’s NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) which is very exciting as, after taking October off to spend my time submitting my first novel to literary agents and publishers (as a quick update – so far unsuccessfully), I am itching to … Continue reading →