Subscribe to Blog via Email
- #TuesdayBookBlog #bookreview for Y is for Yesterday by Sue Grafton #AlphabetSeries #SueGrafton
- #TuesdayBookBlog #bookreview for UK2 by Terry Tyler @TerryTyler4 #dystopian #sciencefiction
- #TuesdayBookBlog #bookreview for Lindisfarne by Terry Tyler @TerryTyler4 #dystopian
- #TuesdayBookBlog #bookreview for The Haunting of Alice May by Tony Lee Moral @TonyLeeMoral #RBRT
- #TuesdayBookBlog #bookreview for The Art of Healing by Jeanne Felfe @JFelfe #contemporary #womensfiction
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Please note that there are affiliate links attached to this website and blog, which means if you click on a link, it may take you to a shopping platform and if you purchase something, although it won’t cost you anything extra, I may earn a small commission. This goes towards running this website and the production of my books. Thank you.
Monthly Archives: November 2014
This post is taken straight from Alison Jack here.
Copied shamelessly (but with full permission!) from the Blog of Alison Jack here I’m introducing you to Michael Brown the second of the authors on the Books: Beautiful Books stall at the Mill Road Winter Fair in Cambridge on Saturday 6th December … Continue reading
Alison Jack, author and editor, has been the organiser behind a stall called ‘Books, Beautiful Books’ at the Mill Road Winter Fair in Cambridge. She is writing a series of posts on her blog which you can find here. I am … Continue reading
I was nominated for the ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD a couple of months ago by Bill Cunningham, Diane Mannion and Emma Gray and you can find out more about them here – W.C. Cunningham Writes , Diane Mannion Writing Services and Emma Gray’s Blog!