Subscribe to Blog via Email
- #TuesdayBookBlog #bookreview for Summer Scribes an #anthology from the Creative Writing students at #Nottingham Central College
- #TuesdayBookBlog #bookreview for Five Get Beach Body Ready (Enid Blyton) written by Bruno Vincent
- #TuesdayBookBlog #bookreview for The Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood
- #TuesdayBookBlog #bookreview for Congeal by John F Leonard @john_f_leonard #postapocalyptic #horror #RBRT
- Retro-fitted #bookreview for The Hole Opportunity by James Minter @james_minter #audiobook #TuesdayBookBlog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Please note that there are affiliate links attached to this website and blog, which means if you click on a link, it may take you to a shopping platform and if you purchase something, although it won’t cost you anything extra, I may earn a small commission. This goes towards running this website and the production of my books. Thank you.
Monthly Archives: December 2018
Thicker than Water: Book 3 of The Grayson Trilogy, a series of mysterious and romantic adventure stories is now just 99p/99c everywhere!
‘This third book in the Grayson trilogy is my favourite, a superb ending to an emotional and thriller roller coaster series which just got better and better.’ Amazon Reviewer A Life to Die For Amazon UK … Continue reading
I chose to read The Christmas Ghosts as a member of Rosie Amber’s Book Review Team and received a copy from the author but that has not affected the content of this review. Guardian – Henry is on his way … Continue reading
I have set up a new giveaway on this site for all those who prefer paperbacks to ebooks! No purchase necessary. International entry. Check out all the rules by clicking on that link in green below the entry box as … Continue reading
I’ve had a difficult few weeks for a variety of reasons and have suddenly realised I forgot to post my final accountability post! So here it is. There’s not much to say really. Yes, by the 22nd November I had … Continue reading
In a bid to read more in what seems to be my genre, romantic suspense, Close Cover by Lexi Blake was my next choice after reading Holy Island by L J Ross which I reviewed here, and it shows just … Continue reading