Subscribe to Blog via Email
- #TuesdayBookBlog #bookreview for #shortstory My New Superjob by Anton Eine @AntonEine (Episode 1 of the Maze City Series) #RBRT
- #TuesdayBookBlog #bookreview for It Came From Under The Highchair (in English and Spanish) by Karl Beckstrand @karlbeckstrand and illustrated by Jeremy Higginbotham #RBRT #kidlit
- Exciting news! I have a new release on the way. Loving Vengeance, the sequel to Parallel Lies is available to pre-order right now! #Crime #Romance and Thrills… what more do you want?
- #TuesdayBookBlog #bookreview for Signature Tales: A Djanogly City Academy Anthology
- #TuesdayBookBlog #bookreview for Summer Scribes an #anthology from the Creative Writing students at #Nottingham Central College
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Please note that there are affiliate links attached to this website and blog, which means if you click on a link, it may take you to a shopping platform and if you purchase something, although it won’t cost you anything extra, I may earn a small commission. This goes towards running this website and the production of my books. Thank you.
Category Archives: Travel
This series has been all over the place style wise for various reasons, as well as taking forever to post, but according to the adverts on TV this is clearly the time for booking that holiday. So although I feel … Continue reading
Okay, stop all that Christmas chitterchat people. Nothing says Christmas like beach holidays and hey it’s warm enough for June here so bear with me. I have no idea how you all manage to put out so many posts but … Continue reading
Following my rather tardy posting of the final days of my holiday (months ago) to Gozo (I promise the last two days will be out before the end of the year) I’ve just had the most wonderful trip away to … Continue reading
I went to bed to the sound of cannon fire last night. Festivals, Saints Days, Sundays – the Gozitans are crazy about fireworks, and cannons, and it seems barely a day goes past without some sort of celebrating somewhere! Gozo … Continue reading
I felt the taste of sea water on my skin for the first time today. It’s been unusually windy and cloudy – the coast definitely red flagged since we got here. Gozo has several small beaches and one large one … Continue reading
Today I start Hollywood Shakedown… We’re off exploring this morning, aiming to find a beach at Mgarr ix-Xini (you’re on your own with this one, I’ve never heard it said out loud…) A restaurant, called Rew Rew, that overlooks the … Continue reading
The wonderful Saviour showed us round the farmhouse on our arrival and as part of his tour pointed out where the nearest bus stop was, with a bus coming every hour, he told us. We tried to ascertain when exactly … Continue reading